Case study - relational model
Here is a simple relational model. For example, each exam subject has several papers (left two boxes above). .
This takes you to the maths subject.
- Drill downwards into any of the papers by clicking on the three dots in that row.
- You can go back up to Maths subject or
- Go further downwards to results records (you will need to click the 'List' button.because it has not be configured to open automatically).
- From the results page you can go upwards to student, subject or paper.
- From Student you can go back downwards to more results for that student.
In this way you cen navigate around the whole database structure.