The directory structure is illusrtrated opposite. The underlying framework here is Express and we have made only minor changes to the base application generated by that framework.
- api: programs used to serve information to the client such as searches for the autocomplete function.
- cms: The starter Content Management System (CMS)
- display: helpers to display certain field types
- input: helpers to create input fields.
- config comtains the configuration files.
- node_modules is sandard for all node apps
- public contains files that are visible to the outside world.
- tables: contain the database schema. One file per file.
- views: contains view templates.