The test data is a simplified version of a system that a retailer might have. The tables are as follows. The links are to the confuration files and open in a new tab.
To explore the data go to sudsjs.com/admin and log in if necessary with firstname.lastname@example.org password demo. This will give you access to most of the functions (you can't edit this website and you will have difficulty deleting the superuser). Other logins are:
- email@example.com password: demo, permission: purchasing;
- firstname.lastname@example.org password demo, permission: General manager
- email@example.com password demo, permission: sales
- firstname.lastname@example.org password demo permission trainers - gives access to the exam case studies.
The tables in the test database are:
- Simple exam results database - normalised model
- Simple exam papers database - denormalised / structured data
- Simple exam papers database - variable content
- Users and contacts
- Users: These might be for example, customers, suppliers, in-house staff or web developers. A user type fields is used to distinguish between them.
- Contacts: Records of contacts with the user.
- Sales and purchases
- Products: Products sold by the organisation
- Purchase orders:
- Purchase order lines: Although the link to supplier is via the purchase order, there is some code to copy the supplier number into the individual lines to make anakysis easier.
- Sales orders: In this case the sales order lines are denormalised and included in the sales order record
- Other files